Monday, October 19, 2009

FOR THOSE ABOUT TO RIG...

Finally our self caricature project in DFA (drawing for animators) is complete, and here's the result! I'm pretty proud of my self caricature and I can't wait to model it next semester... which is not as far off as I may think... In addition, the altered AC/DC logo on my shirt, which now reads IK/FK, is a joke that will only be understood by 3d animation nerds, so sorry anyone who reads this and has never rigged a character in 3d before, but your missing out! Also, spoilers for those of you I haven't seen in a couple of months but I am indeed no longer bearded, so excluding that from my caricature was not a misstake.

1 comment:

  1. You don't have a beard anymore? That's awesome. Your character is really well drawn, too.

    ReplyDelete